Have you ever had this?
- Working 70+ hours a week
- Working at night and during weekends
- Not getting paid your worth
- Months of not being sure how much income you will have
- Long commutes every day
- Working to win a new project for weeks that eventually doesn’t happen
- Clients that don’t pay on time
- Changing a design a 100x because the client constantly changes their mind
- Going to networking events at 6 AM
- No time for family, friends or simply getting away from your desk
- No clue how to get out of this unfulfilling way of life
Do some of these points sound familiar?
This was my life about a year ago.
I was working as a freelance graphic designer and this was what I thought being a business owner meant.
I was working my butt off and the more ‘successful’ I got, the busier and less happy I became.
The problem with my work was that it just wasn’t scalable.
Every single project was custom. I’d have to start from scratch, which took a lot of time, effort and what used to be fun, had become frustrating.
“I knew I couldn’t keep on doing this for the rest of my life, but I had no idea what else I could do.”
I wanted something that would actually fulfill me and would give me time, location and financial freedom.
It wasn’t until I discovered an online education academy that I realized what opportunities were out there for me.
I had gone to business seminars and workshops before that talked about creating a business structure like the academy has for yourself. But I had no idea how I would do that, nor did I have the resources such as the right people, the knowledge, the product or the money to recreate something like that.
Suddenly, it was all there, ready for me to tap into something that was already tried and tested for nearly a decade. For 10 years was fine-tuned into a business model anyone could succeed in, as long as you have the drive and willingness to learn.
I knew right then and there that this was my path.
Shoot me an e-mail, I’d love to hear from you and get to know you better.
Design your own life,